Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Guiltless Tofu Noodles

Stress, if you have ever felt it before you would now it is not the best feeling in the world. I tend to stress a lot you know. I stress over my future, over the pursuit of my goals, over the desire to always be on top of my game, over things I hear, over what I should wear to work, and the list goes on and on. As a matter of fact my favorite line tends to usually be: "OMG how stressful."Which is now a joke among my friend who tell me I act like a mom. (I find it funny) However I have learned to accepts things and understand that I can breath, I can walk, I can speak with confidence, I can love, and I AM HAPPY. So, what is there to stress about? Yes, there is work, and the occasional occurrence that tries to ruin things, but don't let this things get to you, as The Beattles said: "Let it Be." 

After a day that was about to cause a nervous breakdown, I picked up my apron, turned on my music laud, prepared my knife, looked for my extra stock of tofu noddles in the fridge, and decided to use all my energy towards cooking. I decided to receive peace of mind from the one that always gives me happiness; food. Namaste, don't stress life is nothing but beautiful :)  

This is the perfect light lunch that will make you feel full, energized, and really to tackle the obstacles of your day.

-1 yellow summer squash
-1 Mexican zucchini
-1 medium carrot
-1 package of Tofu noodles
-1 cup of tomato sauce
- 1tbsp of chili flakes
- 2 tbsp of vegetable broth

Spices
- Oregano
- Onion Flakes
- Pepper
- Garlic
- Garlic Salt

First:

  • Prepare the sauce by adding the spices mentioned above and flavoring to desired taste and spiciness 
  • Cook the noodles as indicated on the package
  • In a pan add the vegetable broth and all the carrot, squash and zucchini previously cut into slices 
  • Add the noodles and sauce 
Voila!! Fast, Stress free, guiltless and delicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment